Growing a business is hard. As an entrepreneur or a leader in your company, you’re so busy that you often feel like you’re operating in isolation. You have new ideas that you want to test but you have limited time and opportunities for mentoring and coaching. So how can you continue to grow?
At FYA, we can help you overcome challenges, test new ideas, make tough decisions, and build an effective team – all while leaving time for you to do what you love.
What is Business Coaching?
Business coaching is a collaborative relationship between an entrepreneur or leader and a professional coach. Working with a coach can be similar to working with a business partner. A great coach aims to teach the hard and soft skills that leaders need to reach their full potential, such as leadership skills, strategic planning, and improving financial visibility. Most importantly, business coaching is about growth.
Business Coaching at FYA
At FYA, we work with you from strategy through execution. The purpose of working with us is not to do the work of developing your business for you –– it’s to work with you to set your direction and provide feedback, identify opportunities, and accomplish your goals.
Think of us like your business partners –– we provide everything from one-on-one coaching to leadership training for your entire team.
Here’s our 4-phase framework:
- Phase 1: Dig into the business mechanics. During this phase we'll research in depth your customer predictability and product market fit. We'll ensure you have the tools to improve your fiscal visibility and predictive modeling.
- Phase 2: Dive into how well your people systems are operating. The key to executing a great plan is by being clear with expectations, having the right people in the right place, doing the right things. We follow the principles of Quantification, Qualification, Compensation, Accountability to help with that.
- Phase 3: Manage and coach leaders. In this phase we'll teach you how to identify leaders in your organization, and we'll coach you on how to develop them to run their teams.
- Phase 4: Market analysis. We'll make you a strategic planning maniac by working with you to build robust business plans and ensure seamless vertical / horizontal expansion into new business lines, products, and services.
We coach you through our business framework by:
- Listening. The first and most important step is for us to listen to your needs and goals. We take the time to understand your business from the perspectives of you and your team – your goals, the challenges, the successes, and the shortfalls.
- Developing Goals and Objectives. Then we work directly with you and your teams to come up with solutions. We help you build project plans and effective communication in order so you can achieve your goals.
- Coaching You Through Execution. If you don't know how to do something, that’s okay – we can teach you how to do it so that you can keep moving forward. We provide valuable coaching on anything from how to set up a new strategy to how to deal with cash flow issues. We are flexible in how we work with you – we can be hands-on and in the weeds with you, or we can coach and cheer you on from the sidelines.
Looking for a business coach?
Get in touch with us: foreveryoung.agency/contact